11 November, 2008

11 Months

I know I say the same thing every month, but I can't believe Chloe is another month older! Seriously...she is one month shy from a year old. It's crazy how fast the time has flown by.

Here's a picture of the girls in our family. Kaiya and Chloe are rockin' the matching outfits. Can I say how fun it is to do the whole matching thing! LOVE. IT.

Chloe in a nutshell:

1. She makes the cheesiest smile where she closes her eyes and gives a big cheesy grin. The hilarious part about it though is that she does it to be funny. When she started doing it, people would laugh, so now she does it all the time.

2. She is walking around with her walker and cruising. She doesn't do it that often though because crawling gets her where she needs to go much faster.

3. She is cutting another tooth. Oh joy.

4. She makes a smacking sound with her mouth all the time because she thinks it's hilarious.

5. She is the loudest baby ever at church and I'm officially counting down the days until nursery.

I'm completely infatuated with her and she knows it. That girl's got my number, let me tell you!

15 comments:

dandee said...

That is the sweetest picture EVER! You all look gorgeous! Happy 11 months sweet Chloe.

tharker said...

Those matching dresses! So cute!!

I love Chloe's little cheese smile. She is such a cute girl!

I cannot believe that she is almost one. How did a year go by so quickly?

Love that girl.

Amy said...

I love the matching outfits! That was my favorite thing with 2 little girls! We'll see how long it lasts...

Douglas and Connie Jones Earl said...

Adorable picture! LOVE AUNT CONNIE

Sarah said...

Cute picture of all three of you adorable girls. I think the matching dresses are great! I swear time is on warp speed. I can't believe she is 11 months already!

Kris said...

I love this picture. I still can't believe that Chloe is almost a year old either. That's just crazy. She's not the loudest baby at church. I promise.

PRP said...

Um, you should Photoshop Jared and Carson into that picture because it is the cutest thing EVER!!! It would be great for Christmas cards.

Chloe's a doll. We love her.

Lisa Christine said...

You look like a model in that picture....all of you!

And Chloe's cheesy smile....the highlight of my day yesterday!

AOlson said...

That picture of the three of you is completely BEAUTIFUL!! The Bates women are a gorgeous bunch:)

Mandi said...

Your girls are SO cute. I love doing the matching thing too. It's fun having 2 girls! I know what you mean, they have grown up WAY too fast. Chloe, Tayden and Makenna will all be turning one soon and that BLOWS my mind! I feel like we were all just pregnant at Lysha's wedding!

stylist to the stars said...

She was so sweet on saturday night. I totally love that girl.

Brooklet said...

That is a great picture of you three- you are all so beautiful!

The Donald said...

Alexandra was so quiet in Sacrament meeting that she was 11 months old before we ever had to take her out for anything. There were some other parents that were happy to see it happen, because they didn't think it was fair that our child never caused a commotion.

But sweet little Lorelai made up for lost time. I became well acquainted with the hallway.

Lisa said...

You know I love the matching outfits! I can't resist them for my own girls. Great picture.

And I promise you Makenzie is louder at church! Chloe's quiet little cry is nothing to Kenzie's blood curtling screaming. Look out nursery when the 2 of them come in at the same time!

Julie said...

I can't believe it that she is almost one! Crazy! I love those chuby cheeks of hers!