Chloe rolled over for the first time today!
She rolled from her back to her stomach. As you can see, she was clearly thrilled about it.

Then I wanted to see if she'd do it again, so I put her on her back and this was the farthest she got...

Her arm was in the way. Quite frankly, I don't think she wanted to do it anymore and was annoyed I was making her.
Mommy can be really annoying sometimes, Chloe. Better you learn it now!
21 comments:
Yeah Chloe!!!
I just love that little face. Even the really ticked off crying face that she is giving you in those pictures. However, I'm glad that you stuck with it and still took the pictures anyway. It's for posterity's sake...right?
Oh man, she's ticked. You gotta love tummy time.
Cute pictures and Hooray for the roll over. What an accomplishment, even if she is mad and screaming! Way to go Chloe.
Wow, she is mad! But hey, you are just trying to help her.
Yeah, Chloe!I need her to teach Kenzie that trick!
oh Lindsay, that face!! I love it! It needs to be an 8 X 10 at least!
That second picture is so funny! I love that you snapped away even though she was so ticked. A mom's gotta do what a mom's gotta do.
Those darn arms are always in the way. Soon she'll be rolling all around and then nothings safe.
I love her mad face. She is so dang cute. Hopefully she gets used to her mom's ways. The kids around here know all about that, ha!
Chloe is so cute Lindsay. Even in a frustrated state. Good job. I love how you were talking to her and saying, listen, I am annoying and you just better know this now. That was so funny. Be straight with them and then you can always say- I have warned you since you were little about me.
Roll on Chloe.......Thanks for the mail treat. You are the sweetest.
Yippee for Chloe! I can't believe how much older she's looking lately.
Woohoo Chloe!
Her face is priceless.
What a great way to celebrate Cinco De Mayo!!! Feliz Cinco de Mayo a day late Chloe!!!
Yeah, for Chloe. So cute and yet so angry. I love her expressions.
I love that cute chubby face! Way to go Chloe! Now she will be rolling her way around.
Hooray! I love the pictures, really captures the hard work she is putting into growing up :)
Poor baby.
Yah! Cute pics Lindsay!
That Chloe is a cutie...even when she's angry.
That is so cute! Quite the temper Miss Chloe has.
Oh goodness...I love the cheeks!!! Can she be any cuter?!?!?!
Congrats Chloe!!
Post a Comment