Happy Happy Birthday Linds! Thanks for sharing your birthday with us on the way home last night!!! I hope you have a fantastic day(hopefully filled with a few choice hours of sleep) because you deserve a wonderful stress free day! I love ya!
Happy Birthday Lindsay! You're such a great person, a loyal friend, a wonderful listener with such a good heart. I'm so glad to have you as my friend. Have a great day today!!
9 comments:
Happy Happy Birthday Linds! Thanks for sharing your birthday with us on the way home last night!!! I hope you have a fantastic day(hopefully filled with a few choice hours of sleep) because you deserve a wonderful stress free day! I love ya!
happy 29th birthday lindsay! hope you have a great day!!
happy birthday myhre! i love ya!
I hope you have a great day!
I am so glad you want to take my girls clothes, I was beginning to feel like I dressed them like rag-a-muffins! No one wanted them!!
Happy Birthday Lindsay! You're such a great person, a loyal friend, a wonderful listener with such a good heart. I'm so glad to have you as my friend. Have a great day today!!
Happy 29th Birthday!! Aren't you glad it's not 30 yet?! Hope you have a great day. We love you!
Happy Birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I hope you have a really great day today! You are the best ever!
Happy Birthday Lindsay!! Hope you have had a great day!
Post a Comment