Girlfriend is a messy baby...and she loves it....
Chloe is 14 months. {Well, actually she was about 2 weeks ago, but whatever.}
Chloe's latest and greatest:
She FINALLY has a few words in her vocabulary. She still loves to say no along with wagging of her pointer finger. She also can say "ca-ca" for cracker. Girlfriend loves to eat so really it is quite fitting that her second word is food related. In addition, she loves to say, "what's that?" and point to something. It's very cute.
She still loves to give her dirty looks and cheesy smiles. It gets me every time. Seriously. I don't think it ever gets old.
She has three molars that have broken through and a fourth on it's way. Needless to say, she's a grump.
She is trying to get rid of her second nap. I'm so sad. I can't even begin to tell you.
8 comments:
I love the messy food face!
The good thing about getting rid of second nap is you're not tied to your house for morning naps. I always loved that I could get all my errands in before the baby needed their nap.
Another plus: Hopefully this means that Chloe's afternoon nap will be super long!
She's so cute with food all over her face.
Such cute pictures! She is always so smiley and happy. My kids never would do two naps a day, just a long one after lunch. Good luck adjusting!
Elsie keeps wanting to look at these pictures and says "wo wo"...I guess that means Chloe.
We love Chloe!
I could seriously eat her with a spoon. That face is unbelievable!
She is such a cutie! You'll have to make sure to do updates on Chloe's doings so that I know what'll be coming up for Katie within three months. Katie still only has her two bottom teeth, so hopefully molars aren't in the very near future, that'd probably be a lot of teeth to have to come in.
What a cute girl, I love the fact that she loves her food. The pictures of her are so adorable.
Hold on to the naps!!!
What a cutie! Happy 14 1/2 months!
Post a Comment