22 October, 2008

10 Months

Chloe is now 10 months old.


Here's a few of Chloe's latest things.

1. She loves to make clicking sounds with her mouth. She really loves to copy us too. If we make the clicking sounds, then she'll respond back. She thinks she's hot stuff doing it!

2. She loves to give her cheesy Asian smile. This is where she gives a big cheesy grin and squint her eyes on purpose so they are practically closed in little slits! It's adorable. Plus, it's like my same smile from the years 1982-1986. {Seriously, there are a number of years where you never saw my eyes in pictures.}

3. She is walking with her walker a bit. She's not that into it yet though. Crawling gets her where she wants to go much faster.

4. She loves climbing the stairs. These stairs gave Chloe her very first big bruise on her face. She sat and fell, hitting the tile floor. Ouch!

5. She dances and bounces her body up and down when music comes on. Tami would be so proud.

6. She loves playing in Kaiya's room, trying to find all sorts of goodies. She loves trying to play with the cords under Daddy's desk. She loves trying to eat food crumbs off the floor.

7. She is quite the eater lately too. Chloe likes--halloween sugar cookies, pancakes, waffles, mac & cheese, yogurt. Chloe dislikes--baby cereal and all baby food which comes in jars.

8. This last month she had a "mysterious thing" on her face. We aren't sure what it was. It was this perfect circle on her face and it was white in the middle. It started off small and got bigger and bigger. At first I thought it was ringworm. But then I took her to the doctor and she said that it wasn't ringworm. She wasn't sure what it was. It finally went away though. Thank goodness. It was not attractive. People would come up and say, "Oh, what a cute baby!" Then they would notice that big ringworm-like thing on her face and crinkle their faces, as if they wanted to say, "Ewww!"

9. Her hair's starting to grow a bit. Instead of looking bald, she now has just a bit of hair that looks crazy after she's been sleeping. Oh, and she likes to pull off her hair bows. It may be the end of the hair bows. The Horror! The Horror!

10. She hasn't been sleeping very well at night anymore. Ever since she only eats on the one side, she wants to eat twice as much, thus waking up in the middle of the night to eat now. It's hard because I'm pretty sure that the one side only produces about 3-4 oz. at a time, so I nurse more frequently. It will be nice to switch over to milk so then I can actually see she's getting enough.

9 comments:

PRP said...

I can't believe she's ten months! My how time flies!

She's is so sweet and our family adores her.

stylist to the stars said...

She is darling. When I saw her today the that big smile.... so sweet. You are one lucky Mommy.

Jan said...

She is darling. I am miffed at how time has flown.

dandee said...

Little girls don't come sweeter. You're one lucky mama for sure.
Well...except for that sleeping thing. That bites.

tharker said...

This picture is adorable! I love that Chloe!!!

I'm so glad that her "thing" on her face went away on it's own.

She takes off those darling hair accessories? She clearly does not understand all of the hard work her mama puts in to those things ;)

Can she really be almost a year old? Crazy.

Debie Spurgeon said...

She is the sweetest little girl ever. Those cheeks and that little tongue is ADORABLE!!!!

Amy said...

She is so cute!!!

Sarah said...

I love her cute smile and happy face. What a fun age!

Brooklet said...

wowsers, she is so cute. That picture makes me want to reach through the computer to pinch those cheeks- so cute!