10 November, 2007

Boom Goes the Dynamite!

Freshman Brian Collins at Ball State University filled in as sportscaster for a student-run TV newscast. What follows is the most embarrassing thing ever caught on film. It's an old broadcast, but still completely awesome.

9 comments:

tharker said...

"Oookay, thanks for that report Brian."

That was so sad and hilarious at the same time! I feel so bad for the guy, but I can't help laughing my head off.

Corbin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Corbin said...

I'm at a loss... at some point.... someone has gotta be thinking... "if i shoot this guy... will i really get in trouble? And if I do get in trouble... it just my be worth it."

Wow

Sarah said...

Poor guy, would not want to be him walking around campus the next day! Hope he had a backup plan for another degree.

Samantha said...

that literally hurt my heart.

Marilyn said...

That was funny. The sad thing is, I witness this kind of pathetic, juvenile sports broadcasting pretty often on our local news station. Pretty sad.

Angie said...

you really should have warned me that this would wayyyyyy to awkward for me to watch. i had to turn away.

Kim said...

I'm thinking the same thing as Angie. I can't handle awkwardness! But it was funny.

Brooklet said...

ugghh! My computer doesn't have sound right now, and I sooooo want to know what everyone is talking about!!!